Your SurgeonDocteur Stéphane KOVARSKY email@example.com
- Vascular Surgeon
- Former intern
- former Head of Clinic - Assistant Paris Hospitals
- Specialized graduate studies in vascular surgery
- specialist in vascular surgery since 1993
His other responsibilities
- Graduate of Legal Body Repair (the Damage)
- Graduate of the French College of Vascular Surgery www.vasculaire.com
- Member of the French Society of Vascular Surgery French Language www.vasculaire.com
- Member of the European Society of Vascular Surgery www.esv.org
- Member of the French College of Vascular Pathology www.cfpv.fr
- Member of the French Society of Vascular Medicine www.armv-rp.org & www.armvop.fr
- Member of the French Society of Angiology www.angeiologie.fr
- Member of the French Society of Phlebology www.sf-phlebologie.org
- Member of the French Society of Vascular Approaches www.sfav.org
Your surgical team
Christelle : Operating aid
It is the surgeon's direct collaborator who assists him during the intervention and establishes a direct link with patients outside the operating room. She has worked exclusively with Doctor KOVARSKY for more than 15 years.
The Panseuse or Nurse Operation Rooms
She is attached to the surgeon for all interventions of the day. She regularly works with him in the operating room and knows vascular surgery and habits of the surgeon.
The Recovery Room Nurse
She will take care of you after the procedure until you are able to return to your room.
The Nurse Anesthetist
She is the collaborator anesthetists she regularly attends.
He will follow you throughout the procedure and postoperatively. Pre operative consultation has enabled you to meet him or that of one of his colleagues because they work in teams and are interchangeable.
Your medical secretary
Your healthcare team
The room nurse and carer
They are accustomed to the surgery that was performed and will prepare you to take action and support you after the procedure.
Several other people can participate in your care based on care required by your state :
- the nurse in the fight against pain
- the nurse bandage
- , the supervisor
- the social worker
- specialized doctors (cardiologists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists, internists,